Fried Butterfly Shrimp
History of ingredient:
Fried butterfly shrimp was first discovered by the legendary Hobo, Hobo with a Fork. Back in 2002 he has wandering the streets of downtown Fargo before finally ending up at a nice little restaurant called The Fryin' Pan.
He attempted to buy chicken fingers, but instead accidentally pointed to the butterfly shrimp. At first bite, he was a bit confused. That didn't stop him or slow him down though.
Fried butterfly shrimp has become a regular hobo delicacy often enjoyed on the most glorious hobo holidays.
- Latest Recipes Using Fried Butterfly Shrimp:
- Seaside Nachos (0 Comments)
- Gulf Coast Breakfast (0 Comments)
- the night cap (0 Comments)
- French toast/egg/shrimp (0 Comments)
- Shrimperrhea (0 Comments)